24×7 Water Damage Assistance
Experience rapid response from Bravo Restoration’s dedicated team when water damage strikes. Our supportive staff guides you through the cleanup and restoration process, ensuring a quick resolution from the initial call to collaboration with your insurer, we’re here for you.
Types of water damage:
- Flood damage
- leaking roof
- burst pipe
- plumbing leaks
- appliance malfunctions
- sewage backup
- storm damage
- crawlspace moisture
- basement flooding
- gutter issues
- windows and door leaks
- HVAC system issues
- broken or cracked pipes
Our Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration Process
- Work Authorization. When our technicians arrive at your home or business, they will have you show them the affected areas and explain what has happened. The technician will then have the property owner sign a work authorization allowing us to perform the necessary emergency services. If being paid by insurance, the property owner agrees to allow the insurance company to pay BRC directly for our services.
- Stop the Intrusion. Once the work authorization is signed, the technician will determine the extent of damage, how the water is entering the property, and if there is a permanent or temporary solution to stop the water intrusion. This may involve shutting off the water supply or covering the roof with a tarp.
- Begin the Drying Process. Once the water has been stopped, the technician will remove any porous materials that have a hard time drying or cannot be dried at all (insulation, carpet pad, drywall, vinyl, particle board, some laminates, etc.). After all the necessary demo has been completed we will set up equipment to dry the substrate materials and/or non-porous materials.
- Monitor Equipment and Humidity Levels. The equipment will need to run continuously and will be monitored daily by our technicians. It is very important that the equipment is not turned off as this will extend the amount of time necessary to properly dry your property. Our goal is to dry your property as quickly as possible, but this can take several days depending on the extent of the damage.
- Make Repairs. After the drying process is complete, we will make any repairs to return your property to pre-loss condition. If flooring materials, drywall, or insulation have been removed, they will be replaced during this stage. Once your property is restored, we will remove all the equipment and leave your property in pre-loss condition or better.
- For answers to common questions, please see the Water Damage FAQ.